ClearSight systems are LIVE for the 2021-2022 school year. (August 9, 2021). Go to the ACTIONS page to access all systems.
- TIDE - where you can enter users, students, rosters, and set-up testing windows
- Test Administration - where you can schedule and administer tests (Be sure to ask your district administrator to set up test windows first.)
- Reporting - where you can see results for all tests administered
- Test Previewing System - where you can preview all tests that are NOT adaptive (You will not see Interim Assessments here.)
- Author/Create - where you can create your own items, tests, and access item banks that are available for use from ClearSight.
- Administer a Practice Test - where a teacher/administrator can practice delivering a test to students
Wondering where to start?
Anyone, including students, can visit the public Practice Tests on the ClearSight Portal home page to get familiar with how tests and items will function and look within ClearSight.
District and/or School Users need to enter/import users, students, and rosters into TIDE. See these Checklists (https://clearsight.portal.cambiumast.com/resources/portal-resources/boy-checklists) to see/recall how to get started for the year.
District Users need to set-up test windows, in TIDE.